FRC departments and programs create Foundation-managed accounts that are used to raise donations for targeted needs. A Program Fund for Excellence provides the opportunity to develop outside funding and partnerships with companies and organizations.
Funds can be used for:
- Materials, supplies, books
- Computers and technology
- Professional development
- Event support
- Student support such as eligible educational supplies, textbooks, etc.
Staff members can establish a Program Fund for Excellence for their academic program. To learn how to give to your favorite FRC program, please contact us.
Examples of Program Funds for Excellence:
- Agriculture Program
- Equine Studies Foundation
- Rodeo Foundation
- Art Program
- Athletic Boosters Club
- Fish Hatchery Program
- Childcare Center
- Entrepreneurship Program
- French Club
- Golden Eagles Club
- Nursing/ Allied Health Program
- Outdoor Rec and Leadership Program
- Pasta Pantry
- Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
- Student Environmental Association